May 6, 2009

Ipoh - Gambang - Lukut - JB - Kahang - JB - Lukut - Shah Alam - Ipoh

i was busy lately... have been visiting several states in the peninsular of malaysia for my cuti2 and some other reasons... i have been in pahang at gambang area to take my brother home... however, we did not go back straight away but we stopped at lukut to visit my elder brother there (for fishing purpose actually)... i left my younger brother there as i went to johor for murniza's wedding...

the wedding ceremony took place at kahang, kluang, johor... mun gave us her invitation cards with map to kahang and on the map, kahang looks not so far from jb but i took 3 hours to drive there... the road from kluang town to kahang is very attractive with its sharp corners which makes the trip become not so boring... hehe... after that, i took my friends to jb as many of us haven’t reach there yet… we spent the night at danga bay and played some games there such as the pirate ship and mini rollercoaster… something happened when we played pirate ship but the victim managed to survive and laugh at himself… hahaha…

the day after that, i went to lukut again to join my siblings there and visited some places such as the beaches at pd and also some interesting fishing spots… then i took my brother home and on the way home, we stopped at raja bbq’s house to visit him and family… hahaha… actually I have to send some souvenirs from kelate besides to buy a fish at my former workplace, xian leng aquarium…

overall, it was a very interesting trip for me as i can reunite with my fellow friends and some memorable moments together… Insyaallah i will be there again for another wedding by the end of the year…. (guess who?)… to my love one and all my friends that joined the trip, Geng Timur, Geng Utara, Geng Tengah, and Geng Selatan, thank you very much and Insyaallah we will do this again…

p/s: sape ade gambo ari tu, anto le kat emel aku… xpun, upload le kat mane2… flickr ke ape jadah ke janji aku dapat tengok… hehehe…

0 response(s):