May 26, 2009

working...

this will be my last week working at this cybercafe in ipoh... i worked here because i don't know how to spend my holiday at home... if i did not work during this short holiday, i might be staying and eating more besides hibernating all the time, which will make my mother to be very mad at me... haha...

thanks to all my friends who kept on visiting my blog and sorry that i did not update my blog for quite some time since i was busy working here, managing the kids and my boss' forex... actually, this is my first time getting involve with this forex which is quite risky and at the same time may beneficial to some of the risk-takers... last week for example, my boss manage to gain nearly 500dollar but this week he loss about 200dollar... some people argue that getting involve with forex is not halal but as you can read in zaharuddin.net, it is halal but may become haram if somebody ask other people to play with the currency, which will ease them as they will not have to make decision on current currency exchange... as for my boss, he will call me from time to time to ask about current rate of money exchange and he will make the decision but i have to click all the options in the program... one may get lots of profits after a day of bussiness but may loss all in minutes if they did not pay attention to the current exchange...

from my experience, working during holiday may help me to fill my free time besides help me to gain new experience on different field... i experience two different kind of part-times, the hard one and the relax one... i experience the hard one when i was in shah alam, taking care of fishes in the aquariums... it was not an easy work especially when new stocks (fishes) arrived from all over malaysia and the workers must transfer different types of fishes to different aquariums in limited time before they die due to lack of oxygen! this will test your patience and your endurance as those fishes came in different sizes and styles... some were big but did not struggle at all, while some were small but very tricky! i worked there for two months and managed to know lots of people, from workers to the customers... working there makes me healthy as i have to carry heavy things from day to day which makes me to become more fit even though i smoke a lot...haha

the relax one is working in this cybercafe... i can come at anytime that i want but not too late, and not too early! hahaha... i have a very understanding partner who will open the shop in the morning, and wait for me to come before he can go back in the afternoon... this is the third time i have been working here... the first time, the introduction was after i took my spm... my boss is my neighbour, therefore it is not difficult for me to apply for this job... the job here is very easy... just sit on your chair and manage the computers for the kids to play... hahahaha... that is the routine until 10pm... haha... everything is very ok but i did not have the opportunity to exercise at all... my tummy is very happy now and last week my mother realized that my tummy is bigger than ever and ask me to do some work out to make it looks smaller!! haha...

ok... that's all for today... see you all later! haha...

p/s: xsabo nak klik klate... perut da beso!

0 response(s):